Saturday, December 15, 2007

Welcome


I loved this image of a celebratory question mark. I love questions because they're so full of possibilities (as a friend reminds me, for good or bad I am all about the possibilities).  And fireworks.  Who doesn't love fireworks?  So, I thought I'd use this image to launch, after many encouragements and some haranguing by a few of you, my blog:...What I Know Now.  Feeling particularly nostalgic lately I almost called it 'If I Knew Then...', but thought better of it. It's a new beginning, so I'm focusing on the positive.  The fact is that when it comes right down to it, life is really not about what I didn't know in the past but what I have learned from the past and know now.  Ah, a taste of things to come.

Things to come?  Yes.  So, what are you gonna find here in the months to come?  To be honest, I am not really sure - that's where the question mark comes in - but let's see what happens.  Probably you'll get some of my mental ramblings and a few provisional conclusions.  Every once and a while you'll get some feedback about a book I may be reading or a movie I've have seen. Well-argued rants on the Church?  Certainly. Insightful theological life tips?  Probably.  And of course, cutting observations on living in London, with bits of Europe thrown in for good measure

I hope that you'll keep coming back and that you will post some comments. And if you know anyone who is looking to discover a new writing sensation, pass on the link.

No comments: